Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You Can Learn A Lot About Someone From Looking at Their Google Search Bar:

What's on mine...
  • casseroles (cheap recipes)
  • facebook (haven't bookmarked it yet, although I'm on it everyday. Must be my ambivalence towards Crackbook)
  • helicopter parents (found a great site about "free-range parenting", which I'm a big fan of. Helicopter parents are so-named because they hover over-protectively over their young all the time.
  • end of six feet under (we've finally watched all 5 seasons. Now I'm gonna have to get a life again!)
  • david hasselhoff (don't ask)
  • jimena (seeing if the hurricane had wreaked much havoc in Baja yet)
  • pop music communist russia (upcoming theatre project)
  • smithsonian folk (ditto)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm going to check my search bar right now...